The logistics of parenting were hard enough when you were married. Now you have less affection for your partner and added responsibilities, more back and fourth, and more requirements for syncing schedules. Here are the top posts on getting along with your co-parent, and becoming a better single parent.
Don’t Make the Mistakes I Made: A Quick-Start Guide for the Divorcing Dad: The Off Times
THE BRIGHT SIDE
- The Long Tail of Parenting and Custody After Divorce
- When Will I Get Over My Divorce?
- The Divorce Part You’ll Never Understand: Living Within the Compromise
- I Want To Thank You for the Divorce
- Things Broken and Unsaid
- My Urban Fit Uber-cute Couple Bias
- Evolving Single Dad: Failure to Hopefulness Again
- What I Need To Tell You: Take Heart. It Gets Better.
- Happy Mom Chat About How I Got Here: What I Figured Out
- Creative Parenting and the Gifts of Enthusiastic Participation
- More Play Summer
- A Moment of Zen With the Ex-Wife
- The Good Side of Divorce – Making Things Go Easier
- Single Parenting Magic – The SPO Has Given a Happy Moment
- Ferris Bueller Gets a Divorce – My Dad’s Divorce Blog – The Movie
- Team Dad, “Even When We Can No Longer Be Together”
- Last Good Moment Before the Storm: Rockstar Fantasy Camp
- Better Off Divorced – 3 Years Later
THE DARK SIDE
(Anger and misconnections are part of the process too, sometimes getting those feelings out helps. Here are some of my darker moments in learning how to co-parent.)
- Divorce and the Goodbye Monday Blues
- Flogging the Dead Beat Dad
- Turning the Other Cheek to Your Angry Ex – Because There’s No Other Option
- The 5 Laws of Anger in Co-Parenting
- Turning the Other Cheek to Your Angry Ex
- We’re All Happy Now, After the Divorce
- Everyone Loses In Divorce – What We Can Never Get Back
- Of Course You’re Not Happy With Me, We’re Divorced
- Losing Touch in the Off Times
- On the Turning Away: Fighting with Your Ex About Money
- You Know They’re Watching You, Right?
- The Divorce Whisperer
- Re-finding My Dick After Divorce
- Can Things Get Worse? Yes, Easy!
- Tell Me Again, Why You Think This Is a Good Idea?
- How To Jack Your Ex-Partner’s Day
- Candy Crush in Co-Parenting: Here Comes Halloween
- Dropping the Parenting Bomb on Your Ex Unexpectedly
- What You Took Away; What I Get To Remember
- Another Single Father’s Day
- I Must Be Insane: It’s the End of the World, and I Feel Fine
- The Monday Morning Drop Off and The Longing of the Off Parent