Divorce Statistics 2014 – the infographic
First a bit of historical perspective on divorce from edivorcepapers.com.
We can see the alarming trend away from marriage and the uptick in divorce. But let’s get straight to the infographic.
Well, those are some fairly staggering numbers. Over 50% of you folks rushing to the alter… Maybe we should all pause and discuss the pros and cons of getting married. And if divorced, discuss the pros and cons of getting married again. It appears the odds actually get worse.
Two other great sources for data are
- Divorcestatistics.org < the source of numbers for the info graphic
- eDivorcepapers.com < a free divorce papers service that counts their traffic and downloads
And of course, thanks to the Law Offices of Colgan and Associates for providing the infographic.
- Divorce Statistics Infographic – The Low Down About Divorce in 2013 < last year’s infographic
- Learning About “I Need You” vs. “I Want You”
- What’s This About: Marriage?