Jetpack for Divorcing Dads – The First *Off Parent* Book
I don’t know what it’s like for moms. I’m a dad. And what I know is I got raked over the coals in my divorce, and I’d like to give you some information so that you can be more aware, more present for your divorce and your kids, and mostly, more happy with the next chapter of your life. The chapter called “Divorced Dad Wakes Up His Life.”
This book is for you.
- So… You’re Getting a Divorce
- The Hard Stuff
- The Details and Decree – How Can You Stay Focused on the Kids
- The Anger – Energy Comes In All Forms, Use Your Anger to Make Changes
- The Sadness – Feelings Trip Us Up – How to Roll with the Ups and Downs
- Aftermath and the Next Relationship – Clean Yourself Up First Before Dating Again
- A Positive Vision of Divorce – The Top Points to Remember
I hope you find some answers, some laughs, and some inspiration to do your divorce better, stronger, and more positive than I did.
Hit me here [email protected] if you’d like to get on the preview/review list for the book.
image: jetpack, creative commons usage